Abha Dawesar Blog

Family Values has been released! Babyji is now available in French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, and Thai. The Hebrew and French translations of That Summer in Paris are also out. My site: www.abhadawesar.com
I also have a FRENCH BLOG.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

thursday 3/30 on cable

if you want to watch an interview with me you can tune in tomorrow at 6:30pm. its channel 77 or 501 on time warner cable. mercifully i don't have a television machine (as my friend curt quaintly calls it).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Abha, --
I've been reading your Babyji (about 100 pages into it at the moment) --

question: this TV interview you did, is it perchance available streaming online somewhere? (I have a TV machine but it doen't get TV stations; I just use it for DVDs...)

cheers,
d.i.

10:17 PM  
Blogger abha said...

No, I don't believe it is online.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home