Abha Dawesar Blog

Family Values has been released! Babyji is now available in French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, and Thai. The Hebrew and French translations of That Summer in Paris are also out. My site: www.abhadawesar.com
I also have a FRENCH BLOG.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Life of a Delhi Monkey

Here is my first attempt at digital video. The camera is shaky and the sound mixing leaves a lot to be desired. You'll need to increase the volume half way through in order to hear the voice over which recorded a notch lower than the music. Enjoy! And, those of you who are seasoned film-makers, feel free to tell me how I can improve.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it a lot, it's an interesting situation that probably doesn't get a lot of press coverage outside of Delhi. Good luck in all your endeavors!

Casey

P.S. Oh, and I love your books, by the way ;)

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aba,

Good attempt may be you needed to organize your sound system and your camera before you shot the film, I don't knwo whether you edited this by yourself..
perhaps next time you should try having a tripod with you , I liked the concept and teh songs that you have chosen was it supposed be a satire
:)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home