Abha Dawesar Blog

Family Values has been released! Babyji is now available in French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, and Thai. The Hebrew and French translations of That Summer in Paris are also out. My site: www.abhadawesar.com
I also have a FRENCH BLOG.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

France Musique

Here's a photo of the Luxembourg Gardens on an early morning.


Also, if you're interested in Indian classical music I'm invited to François Castang's program A Portée de Mots (France Musique) later today. You can tune in on the internet at 6 am EST or 11 am GMT and click on the "direct" mic. If it's archived I'll place a link later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the first week of March at the Mysore Palace, among other marble statuettes, I saw one of Acis and Galatea(or so it seemed to me) and I was reminded of the one in the Luxembourg Gardens and wondered what they would look like on a winter morning. In the Palace, untouched by the weather and changing light of the hour of the day and the changing seasons, the two figures are fixed in their appeal and beauty while those at the fountain have something new and different about them each time you see them - they touch you in a singular fashion at each fresh encounter.

Thanks for the rising sun in this wintry picture.

p a

5:24 AM  
Blogger Gugan said...

hi!!

i understand from a news article that u have been invited for the Paris Book fair.My hearty congratulations!!!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home