Abha Dawesar Blog

Family Values has been released! Babyji is now available in French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, and Thai. The Hebrew and French translations of That Summer in Paris are also out. My site: www.abhadawesar.com
I also have a FRENCH BLOG.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Museum of Arts & Crafts, Itami, JAPAN

For those of you out there in Japan just wanted to say that my artist's passport is showing at an international group show Your Documents Please currently showing in Japan at the Museum of Arts & Crafts in Itami (see link above). The show moves next to Yokohama (ZAIM) if all goes well. I guess if my passport has made it to Japan it's a sign that one day I will too!

It will also travel to:
HUNGARY (November 2008)
-2B GALLERY, Budapest IX. Ráday u.47 Hungary
SLOVAKIA (January 2009)
GALÉRIA Z ZICHYHO PALÁC, VENTÚRSKA 9, 811 01 BRATISLAVA
The curators for this show are Daniel Georges & Rumi Tsuda.

In the last several months I've been doing a lot of art and thinking about it (though I'm glad to say that I've done more of it than thought about it). I'm in the process of updating my site to include some images. Also, I'll post any announcements for the future on this blog.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger priti aisola said...

Wonderful news. Very happy for you. Looking forward to seeing the images of your art whenever you share them.

Budapest - i am nostalgic - the road rings a bell, but not the gallery.

Good luck with all the art and the rest...

priti

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home