Abha Dawesar Blog

Family Values has been released! Babyji is now available in French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, and Thai. The Hebrew and French translations of That Summer in Paris are also out. My site: www.abhadawesar.com
I also have a FRENCH BLOG.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This blog has moved


This blog is now located at http://abhadawesar.blogspot.com/.
You will be automatically redirected in 30 seconds, or you may click here.

For feed subscribers, please update your feed subscriptions to
http://abhadawesar.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jest nas Wielu said...

Dear, Abha,

I just finished to reed “Family Values” (Portuguese edition by Asa, ISBN 9789892308128) and I find it magic. No doubts, your writing is all universal. When I reed the book, all the time I think about several similarities with my own family, deeply rooted in Europe, but with same sins, problems, fears and even villains, that you describe in the novel.

Great book, great writing, today I describe a new name in the world literature. Thank you for that.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home