Abha Dawesar Blog

Family Values has been released! Babyji is now available in French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, and Thai. The Hebrew and French translations of That Summer in Paris are also out. My site: www.abhadawesar.com
I also have a FRENCH BLOG.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Stranger Love


Just a shout out for the SAWCC conference this weekend in New York. Details are on the SAWCC site.

There's a terrific line up starting Friday night at 7pm with Jhumpa Lahiri and ending Saturday night at Bar 13 with a reading. I'll read from Family Values. Also if you're in Karnataka, check out this months The Bengaluru Pages for an interview with Saumya Ancheri on the novel. Lastly, if anyone wants to help me with a Telugu take on my book here's an article from Andhra Jyothy published last week. What does it say? I haven't a clue.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home